There are 2 entries for the tag K750i
Previously, I've mentioned the lack of Notes syncing in the K750i. Well, my calendar is now "synced", although it's a very manual process. It's also very simple, and took about 2 mins.
1. From my Notes mailbox, select the view for "All Calendar Entries" and select the date range I want to export
2. Copy them to the clipboard (CTRL-C if you really need to know how to do this)
3. Open a blank Notepad window (or any other plain text editor), and paste (CTRL-V!)
4. Save the file as whatever, "stupid.vcs" works for me.
5. Open MyPhoneExplorer, go to the calendar, and...
One of the first things I did when I got my phone was to try and get all my contacts synced up. I noticed the Nokia PC Suite had sent all my contacts over to the phone instead of the SIM by default, which was fine. The Sony Ericcson software has always been pretty good about supporting Notes..
...until now it seems. No Notes support. Ugh. Well no matter, I fire up the Sync software and I see it supports various flavours of Outlook, and the Windows Address Book. I've seriously tried to use Outlook a few times, but it never...